Celebrating Our Clients’ Success in 2018
As the year winds down and we look ahead to an exciting 2019, we are taking this moment to reflect on the important work we get to do together with our clients and recognize your many achievements. Here are a few highlights from 2018…
1. The Wills Group was named Philanthropist of the Year for their Corporate Community Engagement Program focused on Eliminating Childhood Hunger and Ensuring Safe and Healthy Homes.
2. The Anne Arundel County Partnership for Children, Youth and Families was selected to present in Austin, TX at the 2018 Collective Impact Forum.
3. The Fort Meade Alliance Foundation exceeded their capital campaign goal ahead of schedule and raised $3.6 million during an active 2.5 year fundraising period.
4. Maryland CASA invested in their regional leadership and provided growth and sustainability training that resulted in a 10% increase in the number of volunteers serving children and a 15% increase in the number of children being served.
5. Kate Fritz of the Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay was honored as a Leading Woman of 2018 by the Daily Record.
6. The Anne Arundel County Public Library Foundation successfully raised the $1.5 million cash goal of their capital campaign.
7. Shore Rivers completed a strategic planning process within 12 months of merging three leading conservation organizations.
8. The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) celebrated their 20th year and launched a major campaign with an engaged board and volunteer leadership.
Thank you for being a part of the Due East Partners Community, we look forward to celebrating success with you again in 2019!