Fulfilling Dreams, Not Deadlines: How to Create Meaningful and Mutually-Beneficial Relationships with Your Donors
With speakers Lisa Hillman and Barb Kappel
Fundraising professionals often feel tremendous pressure to focus on “results.” Achieving year-end goals year after year can lead to harmful stress, burnout and even the loss of talented fundraisers from the field altogether. Is your major-gift fundraising all it can be? Learn the strategies and subtleties to attract and keep major donors, and what will bring joy to each day of your professional journey.
In this session, two seasoned fundraising executives will help you learn the critical role major-gift fundraising can play for you and your organization. Discover new, innovative methods to find potential donors, and how to properly and effectively engage them. Appreciate the nuances in how to ask for a large gift, and how to ensure that donor will give again through proper stewardship. It’s not hard. But why do so few organizations do it well? Take home tips and techniques to make sure your organization gets optimal results from the major gifts process.
Who should watch?
- CEOs and Executive Directors
- Development Directors/Officers
- Anyone looking to sustainably grow their nonprofit
- Why major-gift fundraising – done well – matters
- How to find and engage potential large donors
- The importance of “thank you” and creative ways to say it
- Why proper stewardship is so critical
- Also, most importantly, how to have fun and enjoy your work
What you’ll learn?
Purchase our webinar series and save. Receive all three for $99!Purchase Webinar Series